"Twitter is without a doubt the best way to share and discover what is happening right now."Twitter's own words
- Twitter is a wonderful way to send blips of information to lots of people.
- Twitter is a fabulous way to share tips on teaching, on brewing, and even on clamming.
- Twitter is a spectacular way to feel like your part of something important, even as you sit alone on your living room while the tide rises less than a mile away.
- You have to edit you "tweets" down to 140 characters or less, a problem for those of us with logorrhea.
- We are mortal, and the tide cares for life in general, not for you in particular.
- The universe is a bucketload more interesting than humans alone.
I'm a bigger twit than I gave myself credit for. Life's too short. I'm done tweeting.